Brighton Ultimate’s Junior Team, Established in 2019. Stingrays welcomes any player under 20 years of age, no matter what your experience level. We hold monthly training sessions and compete in both junior and adult tournaments locally and further a field. We have players from all over Sussex, including Horsham, Brighton and Eastbourne. Most of our trainings take place in Falmer, outdoors in the Summer, indoors in the Winter.
Contact: Noah and Joe- firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Results :
- Junior Outdoor Nationals – June 2019 – 2nd place
- Tonbridge School Tournament – May 2019 – 3rd place
- Lemmings Luau – March 2019 – 1st place
- Junior Indoor Nationals – Feb 2019 – 9th place
An elite team competing at the top level of British ultimate, consistently finishing in the top 8 of U.K. Nationals. We like to compete in one or two international tournaments a year too. The squad is usually locked in early on in the year and trains 1 or 2 times a week. The club season runs from April to September.
Contact: Tom, Geezer and Joe – email@example.com
- UKU Regionals, South – August 2019 – 3rd place
- Midsummer Madness – June 2019 – 4th place
- Windfarm – June 2019 – 19th place
- Vienna Spring Break -May 2019 – 4th place
Brighton Women’s team caters for all women based in and around Brighton regardless of ability or experience. We welcome both those who want to train competitively and those who love to socialise . The season is split into two; initially we look to promote the development of women’s in Brighton through weekly training sessions and adhoc weekends, then the latter part of the season is focused on building a competitive team for the tournament season.
Contact : Starzy or Megan – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rhymney Cup – June 2019 – 8th place and joint Spirit Winners
- Windfarm – June 2019 – 19th place and Spirit Winners
Brighton’s friendly and fun mixed gender team. New players are very welcome, no formal training necessary but lots of casual attendance at Monday nights, Fun Tuesdays and non frisbee social events are highly encouraged.
Contact: Tom – email@example.com
- Spring Showdown – April 2019 – 11th place